Experience the wonders of Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater. Encounter diverse wildlife in Tarangire's savannah, where elephants roam freely. Then, descend into the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage site teeming with animals. Witness the Big Five, marvel at the stunning landscapes, and create memories to last a lifetime.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast you will be picked by Super Africa Wildlife Adventure Safaris driver-guide. With packed lunch, you will be transferred to Tarangire National park for a full day game drive. Upon arrival you will start you will start your extensive game drive in this beautiful park. You will have lunch break followed by more game drives till later in the evening when you will be driven to your lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
Tarangire National Park with its huge baobab trees, the perennial Tarangire River and seasonal swamps is home to the largest elephant herds in northern Tanzania. Animals gather at the river and you should be able to see elephants, giraffes, bushbucks, hartebeests, dik-diks, waterbucks, warthogs and reedbucks all year round. Furthermore the park is also home to buffaloes, zebras, and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions.
- Main destination: Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation: Ang'ata Tarangire Camp - Mid Luxury tented camp located in Tarangire
- Meals & drinks: All meals & drinking water included (Other drinks not included)
Day 2: Tarangire to Ngorongoro Area
After an early breakfast and with your packed lunch, you will head to the park for more game drives in search of the animals that were never sighted the previous day including the rare species such as Eland, Oryx, Kudu and Gerenuk that are found in this park. After an excellent game drive you will break for a picnic lunch in the park. You will later leave the park after enjoying your beautiful lunch and drive to Ngorongoro area arriving in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
- Main Destination: Ngorongoro National Park
- Accommodation: Motto Cottages
- Meals & Drinks: All meals included Drinking water
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
You will wake early for breakfast then transferred to Ngorongoro Crater with your packed lunch. Upon arrival you will descend into the Crater floor (19.2 km of diameter, 610m deep, 304 sq. km) which is home to an estimated 30,000 animals.
Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, rhino, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard. You will continue with your game drive in this wonderful caldera. Later break for lunch at a picnic site within the crater. You will later ascend to the top of the crater and leave for Arusha. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel or the airport for your next destination. This will mark the end of this tour with Super Africa Wildlife Adventure Safaris.
HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR - SEE YOU ON THE ROAD .......
TOTAL COST PER PERSON SHARING IS $ 1116 (MINIMUM OF 2 PERSONS)
NOTE: SOLO TRAVELER PAYS EXTRA SINGLE SUPPLEMENT OF USD$446
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Personal needs
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Hot Air Balloon Safari in Masai Mara (USD$ 475 Per Person)
- Masai Village Visit (US$ 20 Per Person)
- Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha (US$ 30 Per Person)